The princess was warned that the popularity of infant animal costume the children you celebrated in Halloween was over.
According to the National Retail Federation 2016 Halloween Consumer Topwear Survey, 2016 is the Superhero Year.
Prosper Insights & Analytics conducted an annual survey of popular Halloween infant animal costume that clothing consumption is expected to reach $ 3.1 billion, with 67% of Halloween celebrities planning to buy clothing this year. According to NRF’s early data, holiday spending is expected to reach a record high of $ 8.4 billion. More than 171 million people are expected to attend Halloween celebrations, with an average cost of $ 82.93 (up from $ 74.34 last year).
From 6 to 13 September, the NRF Fashion Trend Survey asked 6,791 consumers about their Halloween costume program. Its error margin is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points.
This is the most popular clothing this year, according to age group (and kind), according to NRF classification.
1. Action / superhero
3. Infant animal costume (cat, dog, lion, monkey, etc.)
4. Batman role
5. Star Wars role
6. Tie: Witch with DC Super Hero (not including Batman)
7. Frozen people (Anna, Elsa, Olaf)
8. Miracle superhero (not including spiderman)
Adults 18-34 years old
1. Batman characters (Batman, Harry Quinn, Clown, etc.)
3. Animal (cat, dog, rabbit, etc.)
4. Tie: Marvel Super Hero (Deadpool, Spiderman, etc.) and DC Super Hero (Wonder Woman, Superman, not including Batman)
6. Video game character
7. Slasher movie villain (Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, etc.)
9. Star Wars role
Adult over 35 years old
3. Politics (Trump, Clinton, etc.)
5. Batman character (Batman, Catwoman, etc.)
6. Animal (cat, dog, rabbit, etc.)
7. Tie: DC Super Hero (Superman, Wonder Woman, Excluding Batman) and Star Wars Role
8. Tie: ghosts and zombies
9. Terrible clothing / mask
10.Wonderful Super Hero (Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, etc.)
2. hot dog
4. Tie: Lion and Star Wars role
6. Batman role
9. Action / superhero
Do not dig a debt at this Halloween
If this year there are Halloween plans, please remember that the excess cost is much harder than any haunted house. If you are carrying a large amount of credit card balance, you are hard to repay, please consider some DIY decorations and clothing tips.
Keep in mind that too much debt can damage your credit score so that you can not get all the best financing conditions from car and housing loans to credit cards. You can monitor your credit by registering your free credit report summary, which is updated every 14 days on Credit.com. If your credit requires some work, you can usually raise your score by paying for high credit card balances, errors in dispute credit reports, and restricted credit queries.